types of face masks

how to feel beautiful

inspired by @quitedreamy via insta


🐇 stand and sit tall

🐇 look up when walking

🐇 appreciate your flaws

🐇 accept compliments

🐇 ignore negativity

🐇 be an observer, not a judge

🐇 practice self love

🐇 smile! it lights up your face

🐇 stay hydrated

🐇 get active

🐇 show kindness

🐇 be grateful with what you have

🐇 take care of your personal hygiene

🐇 nourish yourself with fruits, water and other nutritious food




Hope this helped. Comment for requests ♡


5 previous posts :

- 100 reasons to live
- random acts of kindness
- must have applications
- ideas for pfp
- how to be closer to your crush

Comments

  1. Wow.. Lately I have been feeling as if I'm not " beautiful enough" and I tried my best to feel beautiful but , I just didn't know how to... But after reading ur blog post ... I can finally have a rough idea on how to recharge my mentality back to my old beautiful self
    Thx babe ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwh, glad to hear that. You're gorgeous no matter what, darling ♡

      Delete

Post a Comment